|Naevius GVI Converter.
Naevius GVI Converter is a powerful Google video converter program that allows you to convert Google video files GVI to AVI format.
The GVI Converter is extremely easy to use, just a few clicks are enough to convert GVI to AVI. Add GVI files, click "Start" button and You will get AVI files. The conversion speed is fast.
Unlike other similar services, Google Video allows not only viewing video inside client's browser, but also downloading it to the computer and then playing it with Google Video Player. The downloaded video format seems to be "proprietary" (it has the non-standard ".gvi" extension), but it can be easily converted to the common "avi" format with Naevius GVI Converter.
How Naevius GVI Converter Works.
1. Run Naevius GVI Converter.
2. Click "Select" to set the output folder ("D:\" for example).
3. Hit "Add..." button and load GVI files ("C:\video\test.gvi" for example).
4. Click "Start" button to convert GVI to AVI format.
5. As result will be file in output folder ("D:\test.avi" for
Just so easy to convert Google video files.
Naevius GVI Converter in Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64 Edition
If you are an Administrator on your Vista computer, Windows Vista will still try to run each program with restricted permissions as if you were a standard user. You should explicitly tell Vista that you want to run program as administrator.
Use "Run as administrator" context menu command. Screenshot.
How to buy.
First of all, we would like to notify you that Naevius GVI Converter has a
21-day trial period — just download a trial version here
and feel free to “test drive” it. Have you already tried it, loved it and would like to use it longer than the trial period? Then this is the place where you can purchase the license.
After placing the order, you receive a registration key that you should enter into the trial version to unlock it and continue using the software without any time and functionality limitations.
The fastest, easiest and most secure way to purchase a license is to buy it online at a secure server and pay using a credit or debit card or PayPal. However, there are many alternative methods of payment, including Purchase Orders for large organizations that can’t pay online.
100% Unconditional Risk-Free Money-Back Guarantee!
That's right - if you should not be satisfied with our software for any reason whatsoever, just let us know within 30 days of purchase, and we will refund your order in full. No questions asked.
Registration key will be sent to you on receipt of payment.
Tech support and upgrades are free forever for registered users.
Frequently Asked Quesions about Naevius GVI Converter.
Q: What is Naevius GVI Converter?
A: Naevius GVI Converter converts Google video files GVI to AVI format.
Q: What is Google Video and GVI?
A: Google Video lets anyone search, play and download video files (including televised content, movies, amateur media, ads, etc.) free of charge or purchase online through the Google Video Store. It also allows users to upload video clips to Google's web servers as well as make their own media available.
Google provides its content through GVI, GVP, AVI, MP4 files. GVI format is encoded in DivX4 alongside an MP3 audio
streamand. GVP is Google Video Pointer playlists format. The Naevius GVI Converter is able to read
.gvi files and allows to convert them into AVI.
Q: How to convert .GVP (Google Playlist File) to AVI format?
1. Open your GVP file with Google Video Player and download a video fully.
2. A GVI file will be in "Google Videos" directory (replace <your_name>):
"C:\Documents and Settings\<your_name>\My Documents\My Videos\Google Videos".
3. Download and install Naevius GVI Converter.
4. Convert GVI file with Naevius GVI Converter.
Q: I can't play any of the converted files because I keep getting a "Cannot Play the file" message.
A: Download and install DivX video codec.
Q: Why is my video upside down when I watch it???
1. Uninstall all DivX video codecs.
2. Download and install latest version of DivX video codec.
Q: Movie stops after 3 mins.
A: Open your GVI file with Google Video Player and download a video fully.
Q: In processing time I have getting a “Your GVI file is corrupted.”.
A: This GVI file is corrupted. Find and download your GVI file again.
Q: In processing time I have getting a “File is not available.”.
1. It is being used by another person or program. Close any programs that might be using and try again.
2. Close "Google Video Player" before converting.
3. Move your .GVI file to "C:\" directory.
4. Rename .GVI file as "name123.gvi" (path will be "C:\name123.gvi").
Q: Went on to your faq section but they still failed to work.
A: Then try to install latest version of Google Video Player and download
GVI file again (delete gvi before downloading).
Q: After the conversion I cannot play the AVIs on my DVD player.
1. Download and install VirtualDub here:
2. Run “VirtualDub.exe”.
3. Click “File-Open video file…” and open converted AVI.
4. Click “Video-Direct stream copy”.
5. Click “Audio-Full processing mode”
6. Click “Audio-Compression…” and select “<No compression (PCM)>”.
7. Click “File-Save as AVI…” and save your resulted file.
Q: How can I remove the DivX logo on the converted video?
1. Play your AVI file with Windows Media Player.
2. In playing time click to DivX tray icon.
3. Select item "DivX Toolbar Settings..." (screenshot).
4. Clear checkbox "Show DivX logo watermark" (screenshot).
5. Click "OK" button.
Q: Accepts Naevius GVI Converter "purchased google video"?
A: Yes, Naevius GVI Converter accepts standard "purchased GVIs"
(except for "copy-protected purchased google videos").
Q: System Requirements ?
A: Windows XP, Windows XP x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003; 128 Mb or more RAM, 5 Mb free space on hard disk.